Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In

I'm sure this isn't typical, but I lost four pounds this week!! Woo-hoo!!! I'm thinking a lot of it is probably water weight (I drank so much water this week - I went to the bathroom almost as often as I did when I was pregnant!). But, hey, I'll take it anyway! This will definitely help me stay motivated. Anyway, I was just psyched and had to report!

Hope you all have a good week!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats! That is so awesome and I know how you feel, it totally makes you want to keep plugging along. I pee all day long too. Great job!

Savage Family said...

YEA!!!

Christie said...

Congrats! I've noticed that water is a big factor in my weight loss

Jenn said...

It's funny - after 1 day of eating clean, I'm down 3 lbs. Weird how the body works, but I'll take it. :D