Friday, March 21, 2008

My week in review

I weighed in today because we are taking a free dinner tonight (Oh man, I'm so excited). I lost half a pound but I am ok with that. When I think of losing weight I like to picture hamburger, hang on, stay with me. Now when you go to the store and buy a pound of hamburger, that's a lot of meat! So when I have something that I can visualize when losing pounds like losing half a pound of hamburger, I'm good. Plus like Jennifer said, it's not likely or realistic to lose more than 2lbs a week. So as long as I lose I'm happy.

The last 2 days have been hard for me. I haven't messed up, I've stayed strictly to the diet, but I keep catching myself fanatsizing about fries and peanut butter sandwiches and such. Also yesterday I cleaned the house for about 5 hours and I JACKED up my back. So today I did not do lower body. I thought squats and lunges would only hurt it further. It is feeling much better so I will be back on with the exercising tomorrow.

And THAT, is my week in review...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! Loosing is always good, no matter if it's a 1/2 pound or 6.

Jenn said...

Sometimes just NOT gaining is a victory! :) Good job on the loss. I think I lost a pound or so this week, too. I'm SORE from trying to do pull-ups yesterday, so I'm off to put some icy hot on and get to bed.