I haven't been doing well on the cleanse. First of all, I haven't stuck to the regimen. I've had a snack here and there. This afternoon, I gave up completely and had a BFL meal. I've gotten sick since starting it (sore throat, etc.) and I'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that my body's releasing toxins?
Stephanie, when you did it for 8 days, did you actually do it all the way - not eating anything else? What was it like for you? Did you get sick or have side effects? Did they go away after being on it for a while? Could you work out while you were on it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I did do it all the way for 8 days, absolutely no food. The first couple days were the hardest. After that I didn't really feel hungry, I just craved certain foods. I was pretty tired sometimes, but I had enough energy to do everything I needed to do. I know some people say they have tons of energy and can even work out while doing it, I had no desire to work out. Probably I was just releasing a lot of toxins and that made me tired. Looking back I think it was more emotionally challenging than it was physically. The salt water flush got really hard to drink after about 4 days.
I think the best thing for you to do is to not feel guilty that you had a meal, and if you need to be done with the cleanse then be done and don't feel bad about it.
My cleanse has been working good I just got it at GNC I like it.
Yeah, I think I'm gonna call it quits on it for now. Maybe I'll do it again another time. Jaron is having a hard time with it, too, just because he's gone at work all day. But he's been doing the salt water flush every day. I might try to keep up with that part of it, at least.
Post a Comment