Friday, March 14, 2008

Breakfast

Hello everyone!!! Thanks for letting be me apart of this BFL blog! I am always needing support to stay on track and get ideas for food! I have done body for life before and lost a whopping 18 lbs! It was time to start back up again I am tired of feeling tired by 1 p.m. and not having my clothes fit! Rob is also doing this with me thank goodness! I started this on Tuesday so I am day behind everyone else but it's no big deal. I have to say the first day was really hard to get through with no girl scout cookies, oreos and nachos with melted cheese mmmm! I am happy to even say which I know I shouldn't even be doing yet is that I have already lost 5 lbs. One thing thing that I am looking forward to is Saturday!!! WHAT A GREAT DAY that will be... girl scout cookies here I come!!!!!!!
I want to share what I am doing this time on the BFL program. First I made a phone call to Veronica L. you all should know her if not she is a personal trainer and is very healthy. I asked her what I should be taking as far as supplements go and she told me this. I need to get a time release vitamin for women that you take once a day also (ground) Flaxseed it also comes in seeds but she said your body cannot digest those you put that on food or your drinks. For the shake she said to get the Goat Milk Whey one for women at GNC I haven't got that yet but I will take a picture of it when I do. She recommended that I do a body cleanse for a week so I am doing that. I asked her what to do for night snacking cause that is a big problem for me. She said first no sugar after 4 p.m. then at dinner drink a huge glass of water before and after then if you are still hungry make 4 egg whites and should be you full. Here is a picture of my breakfast today 1/2 cup egg beaters with some mushrooms and I sprinkled the Flaxseed on my egg (it was actually good I just forgot to mix it in with the egg) then I took my vitamin and pills for the cleanse. Yes that is a pile of Ketchup I can't eat eggs without that!!! This was a very filling breakfast!

3 comments:

Christie said...

I love flax seed. I buy this yummy organic granola with blueberries and flax seed. I eat it for breakfast almost every day. Yummy!

carrie said...

Heather, I loved your post!! (and your new counters!!) I need to get some vitamins and stuff. We were supposed to go today, huh?? Where has my day gone??

Lindsay said...

OK, I thought a body cleanse was when you just drink a drink for a week - no? Tell me what that's all about. I also need to call you to find out where you got the vitamins and flax seed.