Honestly, I wasn't really doing BFL for the last two months. I would make a little effort here and there, but I wasn't really on the program.
Even though DH has been doing it with me, he hasn't really been doing it either. Last summer, we both were doing it and we were both with the program 100%, so we would keep each other going. This time, we were both doing it 20%, so you can see where that goes. :)
So, I decided now that I have this little group, I'm going to call this "Week 1" and really go for it.
I've been doing really well so far this week. My eating has been way better. I took a free meal yesterday for date night and I'll take another free half-day on Sunday. We'll do that for a while and see how it goes.
I'm still getting that pain in my side while running. My back has been messed up lately, so I'm thinking that might be the problem. Maybe a visit to the chiropractor is in order. And this might be a good time to go in for that massage I've been wanting... :D
How's everyone else's week going? I hope you're all doing well. Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You should call my sister, Heidi. She could help you with your back.
http://mindbodyspiritbalance.blogspot.com/
Good job on Week 1!
I've had craniosacral before. And it seems like the lady who did it was named Heidi. Does she (or did she) work at a place in Jamestown Square?
Not that I know of.
Post a Comment