There are several 5Ks I have my eye on this spring. The first one is on Mar. 29th at UVSC, 8:30 a.m. If you're interested in running with me, you can register here
If you register early, it's only $15, whereas the at-the-door price is $20.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hmmm...I am no where ready to run a full one yet, but I may be interested in running/walking. Thanks for the info Jennifer, and good luck.
I ran a practice run on the treadmill today and made it in 33:39, so that's exciting. I'd like to cross the finish line in a half hour or less, and I'm sure I'll do better actually running out there against other people than I do on the treadmill, so I don't think that goal will be too far of a stretch. :)
By the way, if anyone does want to go, let me know and we can carpool. It's at UVU, which isn't terribly far, but it would be worth carpooling if more people are going.
Post a Comment