I know twice in one day, oh well.
Alright so I am not, as of right now, doing bfl but I am considering it. My hubby wants to loose weight too, so I think I can get him to join in with me. I need suggestions. Meaning, what supplies do you suggest I have to help me optimize this program? Linds, I think you said the cook book is a must? Any other suggestions? Do you guys do the Myoplex. Do you use the bfl book or the website, I had a bfl book from 8 years ago but I think I threw it out, so I am wondering if I need to get another one. Thanks ladies!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I use the bfl book and cook book it there are like the bible! Myoplex is good but expensive I think Costco carries it though.
Post a Comment