Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yes, I ate some cake

Last night was Enrichment and, as it was the R.S. birthday celebration, they had birthday cake at the end.

I didn't eat any of the candy they left on the table during dinner, but I did eat a piece of cake. I scraped out 90% of the frosting, though. Are you proud of me? :/

Friday and Saturday, I'm going to be at a conference literally from sunup to sundown, and I'm planning to bring some healthy snacks and make good choices with the meals they serve, but I'm not going to be able to work out and I'm not going to be able to eat healthy all day.

Then, Sunday is Easter. I'm going to try to eat healthy most of the day, but I don't work out on Sundays and there is all that Easter candy. *sigh* I did well most of this week, though, so it isn't a total wash-up.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

1 comment: