Since I'm officially a contributor, I guess I'll contribute. I have absolutely no motivation to exercise. I bought an elliptical a few months ago and did it religiously but just gained weight. I gain muscle like a man! Same thing when I did that Bikram Yoga (hot yoga) for 4 months, 3-4 times a week. I gained weight. It's pretty frustrating to work out and have my pants fit tighter. I'm assuming that if I stick with it for a while I'll eventually lose weight, but it's hard to stay motivated.
I have already lost 3 lbs since Wed. Just keeping my calories at about 1350/day.
Motivate me!!!!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really think you don't have to worry about gaining a ton of muscle. Fat takes up five times as much space as muscle. I find when I first start working out hard, the scale won't budge or will even go up, but I try not to think too much about the scale.
If I were to gain 10 lbs and get into a size 6, I'd be happy. :D
Basically, my advice would be to work out, eat right, and as the fat starts to come off and get replaced with muscle, you'll look better no matter what the scale says.
Good luck!!
Steph...Will you explain that yoga to me?? Do you think I would like it?? I NEED SOMETHING THAT IS A LITTLE ENJOYABLE. ha ha
Post a Comment