Heather, did you get the email invite I sent to you? You should be able to go through that email to be able to post on the blog. Let me know if it didn't get through.
Anybody else who wants to join, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope I'm not being annoying because I'm commenting but I'm not doing BFL. I am however addicted to The Daily Plate. I lost two pounds yesterday, we'll see if that was just a fluke tomorrow. I am proud of myself for staying in my calorie range and getting 23g of fiber so far today (Dr. Oz says women should get 25g/day).
Good job Steph! I know, The Daily Plate is awesome!
This isn't strictly for BFL. It's just for support if you are trying to get in shape, so if you've like to join leave your email in the comments.
Christie wants to join.
chutch1974@yahoo.com
No never got the invite hook me up!
Post a Comment