Monday, March 17, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you so much for adding me. Even though I'm not part of the Jordan Meadows gang, I am by association. For those of you that don't know, I am Lindsay's kid sister. I was so excited when she posted about this blog, I had to come check it out. I am not doing bfl but I am trying to loose weight. So far I don't have any tried and true methods. This is just trial and error for me. I want to loose 50 lbs. I think I could be happy after that. After eating at lot less, and a lot heathier than usual this week, I have lost about 2 lbs. But considering that was with no excercise, I will try not to get discouraged yet. I did do weight watchers after my second child and I lost about 20 lbs with that. I am considering going back, but I'm not sure how the meetings would fit into my schedule. I love having someone to be accountable to, not that you guys would hunt me down if I don't stick to this, but it is nice to have support.

I am on the daily plate as well, my username is fandani.

Happy WeightLoss!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm glad your going to support me on this - that way on Sunday nights at moms you can give me the evil eye if I get near the icecream. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, I must have more info on this master cleanse. I could stand to break some addictions...

Stephanie F. said...

Dani, I bought the book The Master Cleanser, by Stanley Burroughs at Barnes & Noble. It's only like $7. You're supposed to do it for 10 days, just the lemonade drink and water, no food. I made it 8 days and felt like that was enough. Email me if you want more info :)
ldyduchess@aol.com

Savage Family said...

Welcome!!! Are you doing BFL too? I love how we have a blog for it!!! It is totally helping me!!!