Vennessa Distefano guided me to a fabulous website that counts your daily calories, TheDailyPlate.com. All you have to do is sign up (you don't have to pay or be a member) and you can enter in your weight and what you want to lose and it will calculate how many calories you should be eating in order to lose. You can put in what you've eaten for the day and it will track your calories for you. It's a great website. I think writing down what you are eating each day is something that is motivating, because I don't want to have to write down any crap food I ate. So far so good (ok, it's only been 2 days, but hey...)
Edit to note: If you do decide to sign up for the daily plate and want to share your screen name leave a comment here and tell us what your screen name is. We can keep track of each other on there as well. If you'd like to add me, my screen name is AchtungBaby.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the great info!!! I am so proud of myself I got through the first 24 hours yeah!!!!!
Thank Vennessa for that very cool website info.
I'll cheer you guys on but I'm not ready for BFL yet :)
Don't delete it Steph, we gotta keep it real, I love that about you anyway. In fact I'm seriously considering posting my weight, aaahhhh!
K I am on the daily plate. We'll see how this goes. My username is fandani
lou, will you email jennifer to add me? This is so good to hold me accountable, although it would seem I have a lot farther to go than you all. I might be the only one left here, after you all finish bfl
Post a Comment