Saturday, March 15, 2008

Going on a Cruise

Jaron and I have been talking about going on a cruise this spring and we were looking at cruises last night. It'll be a lot more fun lounging out by the pool in our bathing suits if we lose weight before then, and we have 6 weeks to do it in if we schedule this cruise we have zeroed in on as our dream vacation. :D

Therefore, I have a new motivation to do good over the next 6 weeks on this challenge.

I ran this morning and I took it a lot easier in the beginning and managed to do it without a side ache. I cut back my speeds to where my highest speed was 7.0, but I still ran 1.8 miles in 20 minutes, so that's nothing to sneeze at.

It's great to read all your posts. I'm glad you all wanted to join this blog so we can all motivate each other.

Talking about cleanses, Jaron and I are going to try to do this salt water cleanse, along with this Dr. Christopher cleanse for the next few days and see how it goes. He's done it all before and swears by it, but I'm a little bit nervous. I tried the salt water cleanse once and it wasn't pretty. So, we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck. :/

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

My ???? Are cleanses bad if you are nursing?

Stephanie F. said...

Lindsay, I think you could do the salt water flush while nursing. But Heidi & I suggest not taking herbs or pills while nursing. I did the salt water flush when I did the lemonade cleanse, not pretty, but it cleans out your colon pretty well.
The Master Cleanser is the lemonade diet. Dr. Christopher's cleanse is called the mucus less diet, and it is more changing the foods you eat. Heidi has the book, it would probably say if you could do it while nursing.

Stephanie F. said...

Jennifer, I did The Master Cleanser for 8 days straight in September. If you need any support call me!