Hey Everyone!
I think having this blog is such a great way to stay motivated and accountable, so I'm going to give it a go. I'm going to start Monday (I'll have the book finished by then). I'm excited to try it all out. My father-in-law did this program, lost a bunch of weight, and is probably the healthiest person I know now. So I know it works. I think this will be the jump-start I need.
One question to everyone - I'm borrowing my mom's copy of the book, but she bought it when it first came out in 1999. Is there anything new that's been added to it since? Any revisions I should know about that anyone is aware of?
Well, I'm going to ejnoy Easter weekend (but not too much!) and then Monday's the day! I'm so glad we're doing this together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! I agree it is so much easier when you have people around you doing it with you to support and keep you motivated.
As far as the book goes, the version you have is great, no revisions that I know of.
Good luck! You're going to do great!
Heather, That's so awesome that you've decided to go for it!
My biggest pieces of advice - give it all you've got, but don't burn yourself out. Expect great results, but don't get discouraged if you don't see anything happening right away. Okay, so that's all contradictory, isn't it. :)
In any case, good luck! :)
Post a Comment