skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Body-for-LIFE
Support * Advice * Motivation * Success
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Site Map
Create your own visitor map!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why You Shouldn't Get Discouraged
The Paper Towel Theory
Contributors
Christie
Jenn Adams
Lindsay
Savage Family
Stephanie F.
carrie
Links
Body-for-LIFE website
Success Stories
12-Week Challenge
Body-for-LIFE book
Eating-for-Life book
What is Body-for-LIFE?
Eat 6 small meals a day
Portion Control
Low Fat
Balance Carbs and Protein
Cardio - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Weights - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Rotate between upper and lower body)
Upper Body Worktout: - Chest, Shoulders, Back, Triceps, Biceps
Lower Body Workout - Quads, Hamstrings, Calves, Abs
Blog Archive
►
2009
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(70)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(12)
▼
March
(40)
Weekly Weigh-In
Wish me Luck!
Weekly weigh in
Site Map
I'm running a 5K on Saturday
Carb / Protein Combos
Carbs
Proteins
Myoplex
Lost 3 pounds
About to Start...
My week in review
It's Official
Yes, I ate some cake
Weight loss show?
Breakfast Shake
My reply to Dani...
Advice
I'm hungry
YUM!
It all started with a few Jelly Beans...
Mucousless diet
Thank You!
Exercise
Going Private
Today was my weigh in and......
Going on a Cruise
Body Cleanse
Still motivated
Breakfast
Thanks for letting me join!
A New Week 1
Posting
Hold the phone!
Lower body workout
TheDailyPlate.com
BFL Recipe
Treadmill
Great idea Jennifer. I love that we can support ea...
I need some motivation!
No comments:
Post a Comment