and it just went downhill from there. SERIOUSLY DOWN HILL. I think I had two and a half peanut butter sandwiches, and then I had my husband go and get The Pie pizza for dinner. Bad, bad I know, and he brought home candy bars, I had two. I also had about a half of a 2 litter bottle of Diet Coke. At least it was diet, but the caffiene kept me up so late, I was too tired to roll my fat #$% out of bed this morning to go to the gym. I am disapointed but I am trying to move on from it today. Starting the day off right... Breakfast is never a problem for me, lunch is even alright. But come 3 or 4 pm (that is a rough part of the day around here) and I start craving and munching.
Why am I posting this? Well, if you had a rough day I'm sure this will make you feel better. And I think somehow I have emotional triggers so I wanted to document my disapointment. Next time I start feeling that way, I will read this and hopefully avoid the morning after regrets!
Don't worry though, I enjoyed enough pizza for all of you!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry about your bad day! But everyone has them now and then. Try not to beat yourself up. One thing I like about BFL is the free day. Sometimes, just knowing that free day is coming will help me keep on track before then. I love the feeling of eating anything and everything on my free day and not feeling guilty because I know I earned it. I had great results on BFL last summer even with pigging out on free day. Just get back on track and focus! Plan your next few meals and write down exactly what you're going to eat and when you're going to eat it. That always helps me. Good luck!
Post a Comment