Hey everyone (that is, if anyone still checks this blog! ha ha) - I have a question...
So, I'm on like day thirty-something of this program and the scale is barely moving. I've been the same weight for like three weeks!!! I've had a few people in my family tell me they can see a bit of a difference, but I just get bummed when I check the scale and see the same numbers. I know that muscle weighs more and so I may be evening out how much bodyfat I'm losing to how much muscle I'm gaining, so that I just stay neutral. Is this actually common? Is there a point where this stops and I start seeing progress on the scale?
I'm just putting this all out there because I'm getting pretty discouraged - yeah, I could be more strict about the eating plan, but I'm definitely not doing that bad on it. And I've only missed two workouts. It's hard because I've got these goals that I'd like to meet by certain dates, but I feel like I'm just wasting my time. Grrrrrr...WHAT'S UP?!?!
Thanks for letting me vent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather, I think you will see weight loss soon. Just like you said, your body is figuring things out with fat and muscle. That week when I got on the scale and I had lost 7lbs total (not all in one week). I was totally shocked, because I was (and still am) not eating very well. But I do continue to do the workouts. If you just stick to it, you will definately see the scale change. Good luck, don't get discouraged! Wow I should listen to my own advice.
Post a Comment