I'm still doing the program - really good on the exercise, pretty good on the eating. I have to echo what Heather Savage was complaining about - the scale just really isn't moving that much for me. I know that building muscle makes it all even out so that there's not much loss on the scale, but it's still de-motivating to look at the scale and see basically the same numbers for the past couple weeks. Grrrrr!!! But I do feel stronger, my endurance during cardio has gone up, and I am using heavier weights for some of the exercises. So, I'm still plugging along!
I'm kinda excited about this thing called Wii Fit coming out. Has anyone else heard of it? It's pretty cool - I'm thinking of getting it when it comes out next month. Finally, I'll actually use the Wii (not just Kevin's toy!). Here's a video if you're interested: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30038.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Guess I'll be adding a Wii to my collection of XBox's and Playstation's... great :)
Post a Comment