I stink.
Okay, that's not exactly true. But it's so hard to stick to a meal plan! A big part of my problem yesterday was that I took all my kids to the store when it was too close to a meal. I should have known better, but I thought I could be home pretty quick. Wrong! As soon as I got home, I started gorging myself on anything and everything I could find.
I did get somewhat back on track later in the day, though, although I never did actually make the dinner I had planned. I ran out of time and just made scrambled eggs and ham instead.
And then I had a bowl of choc-colossal crunch at the end of the day. Oops.
So, basically, my meal plan is the same today as it was yesterday, since I never did actually eat those meals yesterday. :D Sometime, the humiliation of having to come on here and report what I've been eating will motivate me to start sticking to my meal plans better. I hope. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment