I'm going to venture a guess that the reason people aren't posting is because the diets aren't going so hot?? I know that's the case with me, I haven't gained, but I haven't lost and let's face it
I LOOOOOOVE FOOOOOOOOOD!!!
So congrats to those of you who are still gung ho, I wish I was! And don't try to give me pointers and try and motivate me, I'm just not there yet - not feelin' it...
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was wondering the same thing with the lack of posts. Maybe because it's been so cold, everyone is inside with comfort food (I know that's partly true for me!)
I'm doing great with the exercise program, but my sweet tooth has gotten the best of me more than it should. Not too crazy, but definitely not within the parameters of the eating plan.
Diets suck.
Post a Comment