- Why-Can't I get past the 10 lb mark?
- Why-Do I get side aches?
- Why-Do I need to like fatty foods?
- Why-Is it so hard to remember to drink water?
- Why-Can't I just be at the weight I want to be?
- I'm still doing BFL but just not really seeing any changes it SUCKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Uh, me too. Except I'm not fully following BFL. I basically have a free meal when I feel like it :O
Basically, I've been following a program of eating a couple BFL meals at the beginning of each day, followed by a couple of free meals at the end of each day. Doesn't yield great results. It's especially frustrating to not have great results if you're really following it, though.
I do have one question for you, though. Are you going solely by the scale? If you're doing the weight workouts, you might actually be toning up and losing fat, while the scale doesn't change.
As for the side aches, if you're talking about getting a side ache during exercise, I just researched that because I was getting side aches while running. This is the article that really helped me: http://www.fictionweek.com/trailrunningusa/sideache.html
Jennifer,
To answer your question- I do go by the scale a lot, but I am doing the weight workouts so that probably is why I am not seeing the results with the scale. UGH! It is frustrating!
Post a Comment