I pushed myself harder than I've ever pushed myself before because I was just determined to break 2 miles in 20 minutes. And I almost did it! I just barely missed it by a few hundredths. It's amazing how much harder you have to push yourself just to go .1 mile farther. :/
I felt a sideache coming on halfway through my run and I just pushed through it. It's also "that time of the month," and I haven't been feeling 100%, so I feel really good about breaking my record today.
As for my diet, I did pretty well on the whole yesterday. It wasn't anything to write home about or anything, and I messed up meal #3 because I let too much time go between meals, and it was getting too close to dinnertime to sneak in that meal, so I snacked instead. And I ate a FHE treat last night. And instead of ants on a log, I had a bowl of cereal. :/ But on the whole, pretty good.
So, for today:
Meal #1 - Fruit and Protein Shake
Meal #2 - Chicken Salad Pita
Meal #3 - Salmon and Yogurt
Meal #4 - Eating for Life p. 162 - Herbed Chicken
Meal #5 - Apple, Protein Drink, and Ants on a Log
Meal #6 - Zone bar (if I can't hold out until bedtime)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment