Saturday, May 10, 2008

Week 1, Take 3

Well, I'm back from my vacation and I'm a few pounds over what I was when I started BFL the last time. *sigh* But I knew that would happen. They feed you like kings on the cruise and then we spent another several days eating out every meal while we were staying in CA.

In any case, Jaron and I are planning to start over again on Monday. Well, okay, I'll admit the truth. Jaron is planning to start over again on Monday. Unfortunately, I'm not that excited about it. I just really like to eat. :-P I'm going to have to figure out more ways to eat healthy and still get a good variety of tastes and be able to feel satisfied, etc.

Anyway, what's up with all of you? I see nobody's posted in a while. Is everyone still sticking to the plan? Floundering? Holding steady? Losing weight?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Off the wagon, but still holding steady at the weight I had lost. I plan on getting in gear tomorrow.

Heather said...

Holding steady - well, like two pounds lighter. Not the results I expected, but I figure I'm half way through, why quit now, y'know? Something's just gotta give or I might have a conniption.

So, I'm still here and I'll still check in - hopefully other people will too! :)

Stephanie F. said...

I've lost 10 lbs since this blog started. Not because of BFL though. I think it's anxiety and stress, makes me not want to eat. But I'm SO not complaining about the weight loss :)