Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Challenge 1 - Done!

I just finished my first BFL Challenge! I took bikini pics, but I don't think the world's ready for that yet. :D Good thing I also took some fully dressed pics. I thought I'd put them up because I'm so excited about how well I did! Honestly, I still have a long way I want to go, but I am really proud of how well I did.

I hope these pics can help inspire anyone out there who is struggling with finishing a challenge or feeling like you're not getting results. I wasn't feeling like I was seeing any results either! Even just 3 weeks ago, I was telling DH that it was discouraging to see myself the same in the mirror after trying so hard and feeling so much better and stronger. And he insisted that I did actually look different. I'm so glad I took these pictures so I could look back and see just how far I really have come!



So, now it's on to Challenge 2. I'm training for a triathlon on March 21, and I'm planning to also do the Rex Lee 5K at BYU on the 14th. It's for Cancer research, so I'll probably go whether I feel ready or not. :) But I did run 4 miles the other day and didn't die, so I think I can handle it. I just haven't been doing any training outside and I'm afraid of the hills!

Anyone want to come with me to BYU on the 14th? Let me know and we can carpool.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Jennifer, I can totally tell a difference! I am so proud of you, you are awesome and you look hot!

Jenn Adams said...

Thanks Lindsay! I don't know about "hot!" but I definitely look "better." :D But, in any case, thanks for saying so. :)