Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Working!!!

I'm so excited!

I've started another BFL challenge. (I know, you're all yawning. What is this, my 18th one this year?) LOL

But I knew this time was different. I don't know - a switch just flipped from wishing I was doing BFL, wanting to do BFL, trying to do BFL, to absolutely DOING BFL. I even took "Before" pics and made plans and took off running. My official Day 1 was Dec. 8. The thought occurred to me that I should wait until after the holidays, but I was so ready to do it, I couldn't stand to wait another day to start getting more fit. Yeah, sure, I may have a few extra cheat days around Christmas, but I'll sure be a lot healthier come January 1st than I would have been if I hadn't been doing this! :~)

And I've lost 10 lbs this month!! Not just since the 8th, but for a couple weeks before Day 1, I was really getting into it and prepping myself for the official challenge. I had a false start on the 1st, too, and I lost 3 of those pounds that week.

Anyway, wish me luck! :) Someday soon, I will take a pic like the one below, only it will be REAL! :D LOL

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Good job Jennifer! When that desire comes to lose weight, you just gotta go with it no matter what's ahead. I have gained a few pounds back and plan on getting back on track in Jan. Good luck!