I'm going to try again.
I don't know if anyone reads this blog anymore. If you do, stop in and say hi. If not, I'm going to use this as my personal BFL journal.
Day 1, Take 32. And, Action!
I just can't find the magic. When I did BFL last summer (2007), it was GAME ON. I swear I didn't miss a workout. I didn't cheat on my diet. Ever. And I was losing weight, my measurements were going down, I was getting stronger and faster, I was showing improvement in my pictures, and I felt awesome.
So, what was my secret? If I knew, I could make a bazillion dollars, I'm sure.
Well, here goes nothing. Hopefully not /nothing/, actually. Maybe I should say, Well, here goes something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I check it. I am starting again too, on Monday! So I am glad you posted this so that I can feel at least a litte bit more motivated and accountable. I haven't found anything - NO DESIRE! Besides looking at my huge beer belly. I hope that is motivating enough! Good luck!
Oh and I am not going to follow BFL specifically. Just working out and eating right.
Post a Comment