Okay, so now that I know a few of you are still out there...
I'm not doing well still. I can't seem to find any willpower, motivation, etc. My cravings are incredible. Ugh!
So, what's the solution? I don't know, honestly. Any words of encouragement? Help? I did so great last year when I did this. I don't know what my problem is. Actually, I've been lacking in motivation in lots of things lately.
I think I just need to go back to square one. The thing that really kicked me in the butt last year was the thought of actually making a big 12-week push and entering the contest. I was completely prepared to do that and I made really great progress. Maybe I need to take some new "before" pictures and really go for it.
I just weighed myself this morning and I'm back up to where I was when I started. :/
So, anyway, watch for more progress reports coming up in the near future. I'm going to really do it this time.
Good luck to all of you, too! Keep me posted on your progress.
Lindsay, how is your training for the triathlon going? Good luck with that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Training is going well - except I keep getting random pains in my feet or knees that is prohibiting progress that I'd like to be making. I also keep getting shin splints when I run on the road, grrrrr.
Good luck to you.
Post a Comment