I have spent the last few days trying to rip the weeds and grass out of my neglected vegetable garden.
Seriously, when we moved in here two years ago, the previous owners left us a beautiful garden, well maintained, with veggies growing on the vine, literally. We didn't even pick all those veggies before they went to waste, and I haven't touched that garden since.
I keep wanting to plant a garden, and meaning to plant a garden, and having all the good intentions in the world, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It was too much work, and I didn't know where to start.
Which is why the entire thing was completely overgrown with grass and weeds. The weeds are actually pretty easy to deal with. Wet the soil, go at it with a little claw or shovel or whatever, and they slide out, roots and all.
The grass is another story. The roots are, like, three inches deep, thick, and a royal pain in the butt. I've literally been going after them with a pickaxe and I am just about wasted.
So, my question is, can I count this as my workout? :) It doesn't target all the right muscles, it isn't a perfect interval workout or anything, but it does actually work me out pretty good, and I'm sore afterwards, and it's pretty aerobic, too. So is it okay that I haven't been doing regulation BFL workouts? Can I still count this week as good? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Absolutely!
Post a Comment